- Saturday/Sunday April 27-28 2019 – Reiki Level One/Two
- Monday TBA – Intro to Dien Chan (Featuring 12 facial massages) 2hr course
- TBA – Manifesting All Possibilities
- TBA – Intro to Emotional Freedom Technique
- TBA – Level 1 & 2 Emotional Freedom Technique
Reiki is a Japanese word meaning “Universal Life Energy”. It is a non-intrusive method of hands-on healing that taps into the energy referred to as Ki in Japan, Chi in China and Prana in India. Reiki is not massage, hypnosis or a tool for diagnosing illness. Reiki is a technique that can help both chronic and acute conditions, gently promoting balance around all the body and mind systems. Little or no pressure is applies and no oils are used.
The practitioner will simply place her hands on or about the head, shoulders, back, chest, etc. A blanket or sheet will cover the client. Clients may remain fully clothed for this treatment.
Available as treatment but also if you like to learn Reiki for yourself and others. Inquire about Classes today.
Workshops can be available upon request. Four to six people per class. Please inquire for larger groups.
Topics to choose from:
- Aromatherapy (2 hour interactive class)
- Magnesium Benefits (2 hour interactive class)
- Coconut Oil Benefits (2 hour interactive class)
- Baby Massage (90 min. interactive – must bring own baby age newborn to 9 months)
- Reflexology (Choose Ear, Hand or Feet – 4 hours with practice – This would be for self interest, not for certification)
- Meditation (Let go of the business of life and the inner chatter – 3 hours)